Tuesday 26 November 2013

Published!


My debut crime novel No Stranger to Death is now available on Amazon. It already has some of those coveted 5-star reviews. The paperback will be up there in a couple of weeks, just in time for Christmas. I plan to blog at length about the self-publishing experience during December, but in the meantime several lovely friends have invited me to appear on their blogs. Details will be posted up here as soon as they are available.

We're having a bit of a do on Saturday night to mark the occasion. With a bonfire and sparklers. I'm hoping not to find a corpse lying in the ash the next day.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Janet. Looks like you have a a great party planned. It's always good to celebrate, but all I can think about, right now, is a G&T and a dance around the kitchen tonight. Will have to think of something. I'm looking forward to your blog about the self-publishing experience. It can be a hard slog, so any help is always appreciated. Thank you for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, Janet, and very best of luck with No Stranger. Love the idea of that bonfire party, just keep looking over that shoulder, ok??

    ReplyDelete